We call you
State-of the-art production monitoring system to improve efficiency on the production floor control in manufacturing industry.
Proxima Systems gives you the production monitoring system that helps you to increase the profitability of your industry, factories and production processes.
Optimize your collection and analysis of data, and make informed decisions regarding your processes for improving your overall equipment effectiveness and increase production performance.
With our IProx Factory system, you will find your productivity leaks, thus improving your production efficiency at all levels (operating, planning and strategy) converting your manufacturing plant into a smart factory.
IProx Factory is a comprehensive manufacturing monitoring system that, from a production control app, allows you to monitor production data and make process improvements, second by second, in a realtime production enviroment. It also incorporates surveillance using images taken by cameras installed in critical points in the production process. These images are integrated into the control panels of the production monitoring system, allowing the simultaneous analysis of the results obtained, with the records made of manufacturing operations.
The data collection throughout the factory is automatically updated and graphically shown by the oee software – with the appropriate level of detail – on dashboards adapted to the various functions:
• at machine level, to occasionally inform and alert of machine utilization. Giving responsibility to the machine operator.
• on the production lines, to share the main indicators with the whole team, reinforcing the concept of collective success.
• on the tablet, mobile and computer of the maintenance personnel, who receive automated notifications of machine downtimes, stops and errors in a few seconds.
• on the tablet, mobile and computer of your production managers and the Head of Production, who will be able to make the appropriate decisions for achieving production goal and manufacturing excellence based on overall equipment effectiveness.
• on the tablet, mobile and computer of the management team, who will have direct access to the key performance indicators defined by the factory management.
This monitoring tool, it's much more than a standard manufacturing software. In additiong to accessing production monitoring data, authorized personnel can also remotely control the machines or the process from a web dashboard.
The whole process monitoring data: recording, integrating, laying out and visualizing information, is performed according to the needs of each project, line and process. Moreover, IProx Factory monitoring solutions provides universal, safe access using our web platform, with individual user profiles and levels of access to the information and prioritized machinery/processes control.
- In situ data collection, with the IProx controllers
- Roled-based custom production reports
- Safe, ubiquitous and restricted access though a web browser
The Iprox Factory production monitoring software, allows lean manufacturers with several factories or production lines to manage them at the same time, consolidating the related data and allowing management to compare their performance and efficiency, being essential to launch a cycle of continuous improvements.
The remote management of installations allows to reduce intervention times, improve quality controls and shorten decision-making processes which, in turn, increases productivity.
The realtime production monitoring system automatically detects and records incidents, and sends alerts to the appropiate maintenance department in seconds, helping to reduce interruptions and converting emergency repair interventions into predictive maintenance interventions that reduce costs and do not stop production.
Consumption by product line, process stage, ton of final product, etc. can be calculated in those processes entailing intensive energy use, etc.
The analysis of historic data, correlated with video recordings, allows the quick identification of the root cause of incidents, production quality problems and sources of waste.
When visualizing the performance of various comparable machines/processes/operations, it is easier to identify the areas for improvement production rates in those that are least efficient.
The image recordings, which are totally integrated with numerical data, make it easy to identify improvements in view of how the operations being analyzed have been performed.