State-of the-art technology for the development of more intelligent industrial plants
Proxima Systems helps you to increase the profitability of your industry, factories and production processes, optimizing the collection and analysis of data allowing you to make informed decisions regarding your processes.
Our IProx Factory system, will find your productivity leaks, thus improving the efficiency of your production processes at all levels (operating, planning and strategy)
IProx Factory is a comprehensive SCADA manufacturing system that, from a production control app, allows you to monitor and control your processes and production, second by second. It also incorporates surveillance using images taken by cameras installed in critical points of the production process. These images are integrated in the control panels allowing the simultaneous analysis of the results obtained, with the recordings made.
The information collected automatically throughout the plant is updated and graphically shown – with the appropriate level of detail – on dashboards adapted to the various functions:
• at machine level, to occasionally inform and alert and give responsibility to the machine operator.
• on the production line, to share the main indicators with the whole team, reinforcing the concept of collective success.
• on the tablet, mobile and computer of the maintenance personnel, who receive automated notifications of stops and errors in a few seconds.
• on the tablet, mobile and computer of the Head of Production, who will be able to make the appropriate decisions for achieving quality and quantity objectives.
• on the tablet, mobile and computer of the management team, who will have direct access to the key performance indicators defined by the product’s supervision.
Moreover, as well as accessing the monitoring of production, authorized personnel can also remotely control the machines or the process from a web dashboard.
The whole process of recording data, integrating, laying out and visualizing information, is performed according to the needs of each project, line and process. Moreover, universal, safe access is provided using the IProx Factory web platform, with individual user profiles and levels of access to the information and control of the machinery/prioritized processes.
- Collection of data in situ, with the IProx controllers
- Monitoring, storing and visualization of personalized reports
- Safe, ubiquitous and restricted access though a web browser
The Iprox Factory process monitoring and control software, allows various factories or production lines to be managed at the same time, consolidating the related data and allowing management to compare their performance and efficiency.
The remote management of installations permits the reduction of intervention times, the improvement of quality controls and the shortening of decision-making processes which, in turn, increases productivity.
The automatic detection and recording of incidents and the alerts sent to the corresponding maintenance department in a matter of seconds, help to reduce interruptions and to convert emergency repair interventions into preventative maintenance interventions that do not stop production.
Consumption by product line, process stage, ton of final product, etc. can be calculated in those processes entailing intensive energy use, etc.
The analysis of historic data, correlated with video recordings, allows the quick identification of the causes of problems and the sources of waste.
When visualizing the performance of various comparable machines/processes/operations, it is easier to identify the areas for improvement in those that are least efficient.
The image recordings, which are totally integrated with numerical data, make it easy to identify improvements in view of how the operations being analyzed have been performed.