We call you
Independent video surveillance system with solar power
Occhio Solar is a video surveillance system powered by a photovoltaic solar panel that also charges a battery that allows the system to continue working during the night or periods when there is no sun. The system allows real time images and recordings of the monitored area to be remotely viewed. Remote - and safe - access to the system is possible using a PC, PC, tablet or smartphone.
The transmission of the images is undertaken through the mobile telephone network, depending on the availability of coverage in the area (there must be mobile coverage in the area).
In the case of intrusion or the activation of any other configured alarm (movement, sabotage, noise) the system sends an SMS and/or an email containing a video sequence. This feature can be remotely activated/deactivated.
Occhio Solar includes all the necessary elements to be put into operation:
- Solar power kit with 48h-72h autonomy.
- Controller/recorder and communications module with external antenna.
- Fixed or motorised camera.
- Solar panel structure and support mast. The camera can be installed on this mast and the mast can be fixed to a wall or post (not included).
- The recordings can be remotely downloaded to be viewed or stored in backup copies.
- The machine’s configuration can be undertaken either remotely or onsite.
- Energy generation is permanently monitored and can be checked remotely.
Occhio Solar is an easy way to remotely monitor places with no electricity supply or that are very remote. The fact that Occhio Solar can power itself means it can be easily and quickly installed, guaranteeing the system’s autonomy at night and on cloudy days. The alarm system detects intrusions at any time. These intrusions can be verified remotely, avoiding unnecessary travel to the site.
Electric generation data (battery voltage, power generated, power consumed) is available on the system’s web interface, allowing the remote diagnosis of problems with the electrical supply (lack of charge on cloudy days, flat battery, etc.).